Fees are payable before the course starts and a Pines Learning confirmation receipt will be issued upon securing a place in your selected course. Please note unless a Pines Learning confirmation receipt is received then your enrolment has not been successful. In this case please contact the office for further clarification.
Payment can be made by direct bank deposit, credit card online and over the phone. Also by coming into the centre to pay over the counter by cash, cheque, credit/eftpos card.
(Please note that only Mastercard and Visa credit cards are acceptable).
Details of all fees will be provided with pre-enrolment course information. The Learner Handbook for each course includes a comprehensive list of policies and procedures. Each potential learner is required to read this prior to enrolment.
Further information can be found in the following policies:
- Refund of Fees Policy – 2018
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Fees and Charges Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy
Representations and Acknowledgements
* There are no medical reasons or pre-existing illness/es or injury/ies preventing me from participating in the class or activity for which I am enrolling and I am physically capable of performing the requirements relating to this class or activity.
* To the maximum extent permitted by law, I acknowledge that Pines Learning gives no warranties in respect of the facilities and equipment it provides, and makes no representation as to the suitability of classes or activities for any individual.
* I authorise Pines Learning to seek emergency medical, hospital, ambulance services or treatment as is deemed necessary on my behalf while attending the Centre. I also understand that Pines Learning bears no responsibility and will indemnify Pines Learning for costs incurred as a result.
* I acknowledge that I will not hold Pines Learning (or any of its employees) responsible for any personal injury (caused by negligence or otherwise), either direct, indirect, resulting or consequential, or any loss, expense, damage or injury suffered by me or to my property.
* I acknowledge that Pines Learning is committed to safeguarding Learners’ privacy, however situations may arise which require the disclosure of my personal information. I understand that Pines Learning acknowledges and adheres to the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended.
* I confirm that I will read the Learner Information Handbook, which is available on the Pines Learning Website or request a hard copy from reception.
* Pines Learning excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability for any personal injury and any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense.
* To the maximum extent permitted by law, I hereby release and will indemnify and keep indemnified Pines Learning for any injury or loss suffered by me whilst on Pines Learning’s premises.
I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, the information supplied by me on this form is true and correct. I will read and accept the conditions of enrolment as per the Learner Information Handbook including Policy No. 4 – Refund of Fees.
Summary of Refund Policy
A refund will be given:
- If the course is cancelled by Pines Learning.
- If a Learner completes a Course Withdrawal/Refund Request Form.
- If a Learner has a medical certificate stating their incapacity to continue with the course and completes a Course Withdrawal/Refund Request Form.
Please see Refund of Fees Policy, for full terms and conditions.
Participants are to wear appropriate footwear to all exercise classes. If in doubt please consult with the Program Coordinator or Trainer.
This online merchant is located in Australia.