4 June 2020
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Centre for face to face classroom delivery. We cannot wait to see you in person again. Our Health Authorities have been guiding us on how we can stay healthy during this time and we have followed this advice as we prepare to transition back to the classroom.
To minimise the risk of infection from the COVID-19 virus, the following measures are in place:
- The Centre will be professionally cleaned and sanitised each evening with particular attention to the high touch areas and equipment using appropriate disinfectant. Trainers and students will be directed to sanitise their work space including hardware used following each class.
- All people entering the Centre are required to sanitise their hands with disinfectant upon entry and regularly throughout the day.
- The student kitchen will be closed and there will be no access to taps, microwave or fridge facilities. Each student will need to provide and store their own refreshments.
- Please observe the signs around the Centre and ensure you keep the required social distancing measure of 1.5 meters at all times. We have reconfigured the classrooms and other areas in the Centre to meet this requirement.
- Please observe the signs in each classroom and in the toilets in regard to hygiene guidelines.
- Avoid placing personal items such as mobile phones on the tables.
- Cashless transactions will be preferred.
- If you are sick or not feeling well you must stay home. If you do come to class and appear unwell you may be asked to go home. If you cannot leave you may be isolated and be required to wear a mask until you are able to leave.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 you must stay home until you receive your results and self-isolate as required.
We are all in this together and we ask that each of you do your part to help us all stay well. Your Program Coordinator will advise when classes will resume at the Centre.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.