Vocational Education and Training Manager
30 hours per week
Pines Learning Inc. is a not for profit Adult and Community Education provider and RTO located in Doncaster East.
An opportunity exists to join this well respected and established organisation as a VET Manager in a permanent part-time position.
As VET Manager you will plan, manage and oversee the delivery of accredited training.
- Oversee and monitor internal and external regulatory reporting and accountability requirements
- Monitor VET program budgets and where appropriate approve expenditure
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of academic records is maintained
- Manage a team of seven Trainers & Assessors including providing supervision, support and ongoing performance monitoring and evaluation
- Monitor and evaluate programs, students, trainers and assessors feedback and report to management and external bodies as required
- Participate in strategic planning activities to identify RTO growth opportunities, drive and implement business development
- Manage student practical placements
- Monitor and manage the online learning management system
- Drive continuous improvement of business processes, policies and systems
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulation and funding guidelines, budgets, policies and procedures.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in RTO Management (Formal qualifications in Vocational Education and Training an advantage)
- high level interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and facilitation skills
- extensive recent experience in the VET sector
- ability to lead and manage a small team of professional staff
The position is classified under the Neighbourhood Houses and Adult Community Education Centre’s Collective Agreement 2016 Level 6, however Pines Learning remuneration is higher than the Agreement.
Please ensure that the cover letter addresses the mandatory selection criteria, outlines your suitability for the position and include details of two referees.
Applications close 25 October 2021
Please email your application to Ruth Fordham, Compliance and Programs Manager: email@example.com