An outstanding opportunity exists to join this well respected and established RTO as a VCAL Coordinator working alongside a dedicated, friendly, and supportive team.
Pines Learning Inc. is a not-for-profit Adult and Community Education centre located in Doncaster East and is committed to providing a diverse program to its students.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate the VCAL and youth programs and resources within relevant funding guidelines, budgets, regulations and policies
- Manage transition to VPC
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems
- Fulfil administrative, program delivery and assessment requirements
- Liaise and network with agencies, schools, GLLEN, government departments, local businesses and other community organisations
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- A proven background in VCAL coordination
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritizing capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Current Working with Children Check
The position is for 21 hours over three days, preferably Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
The position is classified as ACE Level 5 of the NHACE Collective Agreement 2016 however Pines Learning remuneration is higher than the Agreement.
See Position Description HERE.
For further enquiries and to apply for the position contact Ron Wilson via email email@example.com.
Applications before COB Friday 19 August 2022.