Vocational Education and Training Co-ordinator
25 hours per week
Pines Learning Inc. is a not for profit Adult and Community Education provider and RTO located in Doncaster East.
An opportunity exists to join this well respected and established organisation as a VET Co-ordinator in a permanent part-time position.
As the VET Co-ordinator you will organise the delivery of accredited training in key program areas
- Coordinate the delivery, resource organisation and student administration of programs delivered at the centre or off campus
- Assist in the development and evaluation of training in accordance with the educational and skill needs of students, accreditation requirements of regulatory and funding bodies and the requirements of the centre
- Develop student pathways into further education, vocational education and employment
- Achieve target enrolment, evaluation and completion rates
- Monitor and evaluate programs and students and report to the management and external bodies as required
- Liaise with external partners, service providers, clients students and the general community to provide advice, support and guidance
- Ensure compliance with all relevant funding guidelines, budgets, legislation, regulations and policies
- Drive continuous improvement of business processes, policies and systems
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in coordinating VET programs including planning, developing, monitoring and evaluating
- Experience in the RTO / VET sector
- High level interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and facilitation skills
The position is classified under the Neighbourhood Houses and Adult Community Education Centre’s Collective Agreement 2016 Level 5, however Pines Learning remuneration is higher than the Agreement.
Please see Position Description.
Please ensure that the cover letter addresses the essential criteria, outlines your suitability for the position and include details of two referees.
Applications close 24 September 2021 at 5 pm.
Please email your application to Amanda Guillot, VET Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org