VET Trainer (Certificate IV in Disability)
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced VET trainer to join a progressive and innovative RTO. Pines Learning’s VET courses provide students with the opportunity to complete their training in a supportive and flexible learning environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Effectively deliver accredited units of study ensuring all elements and performance criteria are adequately taught and assessed
- Effectively facilitate and manage an inclusive classroom environment
- Deliver designated units of qualification in accordance with AQF standards
- Keep abreast of new learning strategies and current unit content by participating in internal or external professional development opportunities
- Encourage student participation throughout courses
- Maintain a productive, collaborative team environment and positive representation and promotion of Pines Learning
- Maintain a safe and positive learning environment for students
Key Selection Criteria:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115) or equivalent
- Demonstrated current industry experience in the disability sector
- Demonstrated current experience training and assessing all units from the Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work closely and demonstrate empathy with students while demonstrating tolerance and professionalism in all interactions
Applicants must hold a current National Police Check and current Employee Working with Children Check upon commencement.
Casual position with hours to be discussed upon application. The position is classified under NHACE Collective Agreement 2016 as Casual Tutor Level 3.1.
See HERE for Position Description.
Applications to be submitted via Seek only and must include a resume and cover letter. Ensure the cover letter addresses the mandatory selection criteria and outlines your suitability for the position.
For any enquiries, please contact Aarthi Prakash on 9842 6726.