EXPERIENCED VET TRAINER - CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- This event has passed.
EXPERIENCED VET TRAINER – CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
June 4 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 4:00 pm
EXPERIENCED VET TRAINER
CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
An outstanding opportunity exists to join this well respected and established RTO as a VET trainer working as part of a dedicated, friendly, and supportive team.
Pines Learning Inc. is a not-for-profit Adult and Community Education centre located in Doncaster East and is committed to providing a diverse program to its students.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide a positive and nurturing learning environment for students
- Encourage student participation throughout courses
- Effectively facilitate and manage an inclusive classroom environment
- Effectively assess candidate performance and knowledge
- Proven commitment to ongoing Professional Development in industry, training, and knowledge of the VET sector
- Commitment to maintaining industry currency
Refer to the Position Description for further details.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Either one of the following:
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Plus, one of the following:
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- A proven background in training and assessing units from the Early Childhood Education and Care qualifications at Certificate III level
- The ability to demonstrate currency in both teaching and working in the industry
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritising capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current clear Police Check
The position is classified as Trainer Level 3 of the NHACE Collective Agreement 2016. The role is contract based, with hours to be negotiated based on training and assessment needs. Applicants must be available on both Wednesdays and Fridays.
Applicants should forward their resume with cover letter by COB on Friday 28 June, 2019. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the mandatory selection criteria and outlines your suitability for the position.
For further enquiries contact Aarthi Prakash via email Aarthi.firstname.lastname@example.org