Select your area of interest to view upcoming courses:
We offer a variety of Nationally Accredited qualifications. Achieving a qualification shows employers that you have demonstrated the required skills and knowledge to work in the chosen industry.
You will benefit from:
- Industry recognised quality training
- Small classes sizes
- Qualified and experienced trainers
- Access to a range of learner support services
- Purpose built facilities with the latest technology and resources
- Work placement arranged by Pines Learning staff
Completion of a Nationally Accredited qualification will increase employment opportunities within these industries. Pines Learning is recognised by industry for the quality of training provided, and is recognised by students for the level of support provided.
The 2018 Victorian Government RTO Performance Indicator Report placed Pines Learning in the top 25% of all RTOs. The report indicates that:
- 89.9% of Pines Learning students reported being satisfied with the training provided, compared with the state average of 77%.
- 90.7% of Pines Learning students reported a positive perception of the assessment process, compared with the state average of 69.1%.
- 90.7% of Pines Learning students reported that they would recommend Pines Learning, compared with the state average of 74.8%.
Click HERE to access the full report.
Please note, interested applicants are required to attend an information session to be eligible for enrollment in qualification courses.
REISSUING OF CERTIFICATES AND STATEMENTS OF ATTAINMENTS
For reissueing of Certificates and Statements of Attainment download the form HERE.
FUNDING ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA
This training is delivered with Victorian & Commonwealth Government funding. For eligibility criteria for funded places click here.
As a Learn Local Registered Training Organisation, Pines Learning can provide exemptions to certain funding eligibility criteria. This gives you access to more courses at the Government funded rate.
Pines Learning is a Nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO), registration number 3774. Pines Learning has been an RTO since 1995 and complies with the Australian Skills Quality Authority and the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.