English classes are for adults who:
- Are from a non-English speaking background
- Want to improve their reading, writing, conversation and listening skills
- May wish to return to study or work
Our English classes can provide a pathway into accredited courses such as Aged Care, Children’s Services and more.
For more information about classes or fees, or to arrange an interview, phone our office on 9842 6726
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
One semester of classes equals two terms ( 17 weeks ).
Pricing for 2019 is as follows:
Semester 2 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday classes 17 Weeks) Funded: $220 Non funded: $482.
Please note term 3 only pro-rata fees are available - 9 weeks $117.00 funded $225 non-funded.
Adult Community and Further Education (ACFE) Eligibility Criteria
The following information relates only to courses with ACFE funding:
ACFE FUNDED PLACES WILL ONLY BE OFFERED TO LEARNERS WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CITIZEN OR RESIDENCY STATUS:
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident (holder of permanent visa)
- Holder of Special Category Visa (sub-class 444, New Zealand Citizen)
- East Timorese Asylum seeker, or
- Holder of Temporary Protection Visa