For weekly timetable of all classes please click HERE.
Do you wish to live independently in supported accommodation or within your family home?
Our 8 week course will help you develop new skills:
- To live confidently outside the family home or more independently within your family home
- To communicate and live harmoniously with others in shared accommodation
- To make safe decisions and healthy lifestyle choices
- To learn strategies to deal with adversity
- To manage a budget
- To carry out day to day household tasks
- To meet others within the Manningham community
This course is suitable for people with medium to high functioning disabilities. Learn close to home in a supportive and friendly environment with caring trainers.
Limited places - Please contact Christine Gray on 9842 6726to arrange an interview.
|Wed||1 May (1 wk)||7.00-9.00 pm||FREE||19T2/CP19||See Here|
|Wed||8 May (8 wks)||7.00-9.00 pm||$160||19T2/CP20||See Here|
SOCIAL CONNECTIONS (YOUNG ADULTS 18+)
A fun group of people with medium-high intellectual disabilities who meet weekly to socialise and develop their communication and interpersonal skills. The leader organises a range of activities including board games, excursions, discussions, movies, cooking, guest speakers plus much more.
To enrol in this group please contact Reception on 9842 6726.
|Mon||29 Apr (8 wks)||7.00-9.00 pm||c$98||19T2/CP64||See Here|
PRAM WALKING GROUP
Walk, Chat and Get Fit
Join this fun walking group for parents with young kids who want to get fit. Walk for 45 minutes enjoying the fresh air, meeting others and then relax with a cuppa.
|Tue||30 April (9 wks)||9.30-10.15 am||FREE||19T2/CP74||Book Now|