|Wed||17 Jul (1 wk)||7.00-8.00 pm||FREE||19T3/CP57|
Life Skills – FREE
Wednesday 17 Jul 7.00 pm
Do you wish to live independently in supported accommodation or within your family home?
Our 8 week course will help you develop new skills:
- To live confidently outside the family home or more independently within your family home
- To communicate and live harmoniously with others in shared accommodation
- To make safe decisions and healthy lifestyle choices
- To learn strategies to deal with adversity
- To manage a budget
- To carry our day to day household tasks
- To meet others within the Manningham community
This course is suitable for people with medium to high functioning disabilities. Learn close to home in a supportive and friendly environment with caring trainers.
Limited places – Please contact Christine Gray on 9842 6726 to arrange an interview.