Select your area of interest to view upcoming courses:
ENROL NOW – 2017 COURSES AT 2016 PRICES!
English classes are for adults who:
- Are from a non-English speaking background
- Want to improve their reading, writing, conversation and listening skills
- May wish to return to study or work
Our English classes can provide a pathway into accredited courses such as Aged Care, Children’s Services and more.
For more information about classes or fees, or to arrange an interview, phone our office on 9842 6726
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
One semester of classes equals two terms ( 17 weeks ).
Pricing for 2017 is as follows; Semester 1 (17 Weeks) Funded $216 Unfunded $473.
Please note term prices and pro-rata fees are available. Term 4 only (7 weeks) Funded $89 Unfunded $193.
Adult Community and Further Education (ACFE) Eligibility Criteria
The following information relates only to courses with ACFE funding:
ACFE FUNDED PLACES WILL ONLY BE OFFERED TO LEARNERS WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CITIZEN OR RESIDENCY STATUS:
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident (holder of permanent visa)
- Holder of Special Category Visa (sub-class 444, New Zealand Citizen)
- East Timorese Asylum seeker, or
- Holder of Temporary Protection Visa